i am so damn tired of hearing people saying that being gay // bi is a choice? like how dumb do you have to be to actually believe that if it was a choice, people would choose to be gay or bi and be hated, discriminated and bullied through their life rather than choose to be straight and be considered as “normal”. seriously, goodbye.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself."